Thursday, October 10, 2013

Okay so I'm New to this topic.....

Okay so this is some other blogs/websites that I have found, check them out please.
 
 
URL: http://alienlifeblog.blogspot.com/

Author: Rob Bignell

Date of Post: April 19, 2013

Describe: This blog is about “Alien life” findings, books, and thoughts on it.

List: Interesting facts (ex:  This formula estimates the number of intelligent civilizations in our galaxy.  N=(R*) (Ns) (Fp) (Ne) (Fl) (Fi) (Fc) (L)), Links to buy books about the topic, and different blogs about the topic.

Rating: 5

Like or dislike: I like this site because it is extremely interesting and has fun little facts (it depends on your definition of fun).

 

 

URL: http://www.diaryofanalienlifeform.com/

Author: Pamela Grundy

Date of Post: October 8, 2012

Describe: Again this blog is about “alien life” (don’t let the title fool you) It’s more or less is about this person’s life and how it involves “aliens”

List: An about the Author link/summary, links to other blogs, and a link to amazon.com for books.

Rating: 4

Like or Dislike: It was different, a bit odd about some of the stuff (not everyone is sane.)

 

URL:  http://kiroanhere4you.blogspot.com/

Author: Kiran Kumar Chalapaka

Date of Post: April 19, 2013

Describe: Once again this is a blog about the possibility of extraterrestrial life, as it points out in the blog, THIS IS JUST THERE OPINION.

Rating: 5

Like or Dislike: It’s just what I would want for a blog of this material, it has their opinion and there not trying to tell you it’s a fact.  I liked it, enjoyed reading it.

 
 

URL: http://tony7believealien.blogspot.com/

Author: Tony7 (That’s what it says.)

Date of Post: 26, September 2012

Describe: This is a blog that someone made that sums up their point of view on “alien life”.

List: Reference links to their sources, videos, pictures of their “evidence”.

Rating: 5

Like or Dislike: I like this blog because they have SOURCES, I can go and look at what they found for info.

No comments:

Post a Comment